10er Raids in WotLK

• Falls Ihr noch was schattiges brauchen könnt... ;)

Lächle einfach - denn du kannst sie nicht alle töten. :rolleyes:

Erstaunlich wie verwirrt Menschen plötzlich sind, wenn ein Satz anders endet als man es Kartoffel.

Pilot! Pilot? Verdammt er ist tot!

• So, die Aufstellung soweit erstmal:

Isdochegal
    Fritzel
    Nexaria
    Urshak
    Komi
    Ohm
    Krelek
    Larona
    Cheryl
    Schwarzertod
    Xashija
    Zweihorn
    Demissa
    Fidelity

Wenn mehr als 10 Leute da sind, müsst ihr halt selber ausmachen, wer mitkommt.

Als ersten Termin setz ich mal Dienstag Abend 20 Uhr an.
    Ich erstelle mal eine Termin im ingame Kalendar, dort bitte an- oder abmelden.

• Mimiron Hardmode Anregungen:

Phase 1:

Positioning- keep him in the center of the room. Have the raid continually rotate clockwise in accordance with Doomfire. Do not chain Napalm Shells. Keep in mind he will cast Flame Suppressant in close timing with the second Shock Blast so you can be quite reckless with the first two waves of Doomfire and positioning. Occasionaly we would have a double napalm shell- at which point I would assist with healing them. A triple Napalm is pretty much unacceptable.

After the Flame Suppressant (if you find your raid spread out) regroup in a 120 degree "pie section" of the room- be mindful not to chain Napalm. If your dps is on schedule he will spawn another wave of fires, and the phase ends.

During the transition have the entire raid group up in the corresponding doorway to your 120 degree section. From my experience you get two waves of Doomfire during the "RP" phase. Remain grouped up and spread the fire intelligently (try to consolidate the fire into one area of the room)

Phase 2:

Depending on your raid compostion this will make or break the fight in my opinion.

Initially we had a Resto Shaman, Holy Pally, and Holy Priest for this. We had an entirely caster stacked raid so we were forced to eat a significant amount of the "Rapid Burst" laser damage (melee can partially avoid it). Sadly we found ourselves only making it through this phase with a 33% success rate I would estimate (if someone died we would immediately wipe it and do it over). We spent a few hours on it and were just shy of reaching phase 4 on our best attempts.

Few days later we brought a Restoration Druid in place of our Shaman and this phase became significantly more manageable. We opted to use Heroism/Bloodlust this phase as well- right after the first Heat Wave. He will cast a miniature Flame Suppresant in melee range- this slows casting speed. A Druid can sit in melee range using instant casts HoTs on the raid while safely dodging the Rapid Burst.

Worth noting Mimirin will periodically throw a Frost Bomb into the Doomfire this phase... Which will be the only breathing room you get. The more you condense the flame during the phase 1-2 transition the more breathing room you will get from the Frost Bomb. I believe we had two Frost Bombs the entire phase.

Phase 3:

Again; during the transition group up and try to condense the fire to one area. You will get two waves of Doomfire during the break.

The Emergency Fire Bots that spawn will use water jets to clean up small areas of the room. They also have an aura that pacifies you (can't attack or cast spells)- designate someone to kill them if one approaches the raid.

Group up. Rotate clockwise around the room when Doomfires spawn on your raid. Be attentive to dispelling the tank. We used a Warlock to tank the ACU and he would use LOS to pull it into a safe spot where we would weaken him. We had two weakened phases on the ACU and phase 4 began.

Phase 4:

Our first transition to phase 4 we killed him. If your dps is worth their salt you should have plenty of time- pace yourself and play smart. Our tank generally kept him in the center of the room: kiting him along the inner ring- this was to keep the mines in the center and not littered throughout the area. Mimiron will frequently cast Frost Bombs which open up decent sized chunks of space. Avoid Mines, Dark Glare, Shock Blast, and Missile Strikes. Situational awareness is key here.

This is in my opinion the easiest phase of the fight. You can choose to save Bloodlust for this phase but dps will better utilize it during phase 2 which is a stationary dps race. We had two deaths this phase and still completed it with time to spare.

Hopefuly this is somewhat helpful for you- just practice the fight over and over until your raid has a decent rhythm for it. I believe we spent two hours on it with our Resto Shaman, on the following night we switched a Resto Druid in his place and killed him on our 7th pull. I would advise you to have your Priest spec Holy and bring a Resto Druid in place of the Pally or Shaman (likely the pally since you will need Bloodlust). If you go the route of two healing it I would say Holy Priest/Resto Druid.

By the way our usual Elemental Shaman bailed on us so- our Resto was still there for the kill, we just had him respec elemental.

Goodluck :)